CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowed-In

There's been a lot of ice and a bit of snow fall in the last few days. The roads have been pretty icky (I hear) and folks have spent a lot of time with their ice scrapers trying to get into their cars. I've never been so glad to be at home with nowhere to go! ha

Hannah is doing awesome and fits in with our little family just perfect. She's continuing to nurse well and is a great sleeper. I've actually managed to get 5-7 hours of sleep at night and feel pretty rested during the day. Emma is really taking to her role as a big sister. She likes to come give Hannah kisses and pat her head. I'm so thankful that Emma hasn't shown any signs of resentment or jealosy of her little sissy. She's still our happy, lovey girl.

I was really excited to get a package in the mail I had ordered a few weeks ago. I ordered some "Big Sister/Little Sister" shirts for the girls off of Etsy and they are soooo cute. It will probably be a month or two before Hannah will fit into hers but I think they'll be great for having some fun pictures taken.

Thank you, again, to everyone for your love and prayers. We are doing awesome and can't wait for all of you to meet sweet Hannah. Check back often for updates.




2 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

I am glad to hear that you are home and that everything is going great!!! I can not wait to meet Hannah!!
Love,
Misty

Cortney and Dave said...

How Cute!!! The girls look lovely and their new big sis/little sis outfits are adorable:) We can't wait to come visit you all!