CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting so close

I really can't believe we only have 4 days left as a family of three! This pregnancy has went by so fast and I'm getting anxious to meet our new baby girl.

I'm so glad that I took this week off. Practically, I had some last minute errands and stuff to do at home to get ready. (I still need to pack my bag, though- eeek!) But I think having some peaceful days before the chaos is doing my soul some good. I've spent a lot of time in prayer and Bible reading. I've taken a nap every day (such a treat)! I've spent some awesome 1 on 1 time with Emma. And, I've just had some quiet time to reflect and be thankful. Things definately haven't always went the way we've wanted them to but we really are so blessed beyond anything we deserve. I am truly thankful for and humbled by my amazing husband. I can't even put appropriate words on a Blog to describe the blessing he is to us but I hope he knows we love him and wouldn't trade him in for the world :) We have an amazing, supportive family who lifts us up and loves us unconditionally. And, our church family has also been incredible with encouraging words, prayers and friendship.

So, I'll keep you updated and will try to be sure and get a parting belly-shot picture before the big day. We love ya'll and are so thankful for you!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Best of luck! Enjoy these last few days! Give Emma extra love and kisses, even if it for the benefit of your own unnecessary (but completely natural) sense of guilt! :)

Mrs. Misty said...

Enjoy your time as a family of 3. Before long you won't be able to remember what is was like for there to be just the 2 of you and then the 3 of you. You won't be able to imagine a time without the 4 of you!!! Good luck...we hope to see you Sunday!!
~Misty

Jill said...

It is good to hear your week has been a little relaxing. I am sure things have been busy, but taking time for yourself is much needed! We are so excited to meet Hannah and will continue to remember you all in our prayers! We hope to make it there soon. Love you!