CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Coming out of hibernation

So....




It's been a while.





Going on 8 months, actually.




I've been working up the motivation to do a post for months now. I've been obsessing over how to explain why I've been absent, how to fill in for ALL the events and exciting things that have happened, how to post all the cute pictures I've taken, etc. I think I've resolved to not do much of the above but rather pick up where we are now and go forward with lots of fun documenting :)




Our family has really been going through a transformation. Some days, I think our lives today have very little resemblance to the way they looked when I did my last post. God has been faithful in doing a mighty work within us. It has been hard, it has been painful, but it has been glorious and amazing. I will just leave it at saying I love my life right now and feel so blessed to stand beside Kevin as his wife and to spend my days mothering Emma and Hannah.




Tune in soon for updates and photos of what we're up to. I've miss y'all :)

0 comments: