CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last day of preschool

Thursday was Emma's last day of preschool for the year. She has loved it so much and I know she will miss her friends and teachers this summer



Showing Mama which seat is hers in the classroom


Giving hugs to her friend Kelsi





Up on the stage during the program. The 2's led everyone in the Pledge of Allegience and sang their ABC's


Having lunch during their party after the program



Emma with Ms. Becky. I am so blessed Emma was in her class. Ms. Becky is so kind and loving to the kids and Emma adores her


Next year both girls will be going two days a week. It is nice to give me time to run errands and do things around the house but I am really looking forward to having both girls home with me everyday this summer. We are getting in lots of quality family time before Kevin has to deploy in the Fall



0 comments: