CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

They call me Mommy

I can't believe that I am so blessed to have two precious girls to call me Mommy.


Welcome Emma Elizabeth! After bedrest, 2 hospitalizations and rising blood pressures the doctor said she needed to come a little early, at 37 weeks. My induction did not go well and our 1st sweetheart was born by emergency c-section on 9/19/07. 5lb 14oz 19.5 "



When Emma was just 6 months old we decided to try for another :) Hannah Sue was scheduled to be born on Jan 27 but rising blood pressures again led us to a c-section on 1/22/09. 6lb 9oz 22"

Our first picture as a family of 4


Today, my sweet Hannah is almost 16 months old. She is fiesty and brave, cuddly and sweet. She loves following after big sister and is a total Mama's girl



My precious Emma is almost 3! She is funny and polite, smart and beautiful. She makes us so proud and is a wonderful big sister. Although she is a Daddy's girl, she lights up my life


Happy Mother's Day!!



1 comments:

GLS said...

Happy Mother's Day. Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how big the girls are! Miss you guys!
~Laura