CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Park!

We have been having some awesome weather lately and have been trying to go to the park alot. This morning we went to our favorite park on post and Emma...(drum roll please).....went down two different slide all by herself!!! I'm so proud of her because she's very timid about climbing, slides, and lots of other large motor stuff. I think she was pretty proud of herself too :) Here are a few pics of our fun this morning

Hannah loves the swings
Emma about to go down the "Big slide"
This had the potential of being a great Kodak moment :)

3 comments:

Mae said...

That last pic seriously made me laugh out loud. Sweet girls! Yay for Emma. I can't believe how big she's gotten! I can't wait to see you all. Oh - and I LOVE the new look. It's way classy. :)

Lifeofkaylen said...

Ha - cute ending!!

You have some super-cute kids, even when cleaning their nose. :)

Jill said...

I agree the last pic is hilarious! Sometimes those are the best ones!