CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lazy Saturday

It has been so HOT, for a couple weeks now. We haven't been making it outside much because our backyard doesn't get any shade and Hannah just doesn't tolerate the heat very well. So, today has been a beautiful-looking-through-the-window-Saturday and I just set first foot outside a minute ago to check the mail. Whoo. I felt like I had my breath sucked out. I'm actually debating keeping Emma up late tonight and taking her outside after Hannah is in bed and the sun has gone down...we'll see.



To beat the inside blues, Emma made a little craft today. I'm really looking forward to when she's a little bit older and less inclined to eat shreds of paper so we can do more crafty stuff. She loves to color and use her Color Wonder markers.
Today we made a cut-out of her hand and decorated it. The scripture written at the top is Isaiah 6:8 "...Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said here am I. Send me!" I pray she does answer God's call on her life and follows after Him.


Oh, and to end with, here is a little shot of her impatients that she's been growing. No blooms yet, but hopefully we're getting close!

0 comments: