CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A favor to ask


I wanted to make a quick note to ask for prayers tomorrow. I can't go into too much detail yet but tomorrow is a big day for me (Mandy). I have a meeting tomorrow morning around 9:30 during which I will find out some significant information. I will post more on what the meeting is and what the outcome is tomorrow, but if you could just keep me in your thoughts and pray that everything goes well, I would really appreciate it!


In other great news, I can finally post that my friend Misty had her baby girl!!! Isabel Grace was born last Monday and is thriving and doing fabulous. I've been able to see a few pictures of her and she is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations Misty, Joel and G-Man!


The above pic is from last Saturday at the park when we were having some fabulous weather. Emma and Daddy had their shades on to keep the sun out of their eyes.


I'll be back with a report tomorrow. Much love, good night!

5 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and you will be in my prayers tonight before bed!!!!
Love,
Misty

Mae said...

Thinking of you and praying for you now! Hope it all goes well. Love you!
Mae

GLS said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Laura

Jill said...

I said a prayer for you today! That little girl looks awfully fabulous in her shades!!!

Missy and Brad said...

The caption should be:
"No autographs, please!"
Missy