CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Face-Lift


Do you like the new look? I was getting sick of the pink and this seemed a little more like Spring. We've had a great weekend so far. Kevin's family is Irish so we had an early St. Pat's celebration yesterday with Dave and Cort. Cort got us all some silly hats from Wal-Mart and we played dice all night. We don't get together and hang out much anymore (with the exception of our Sunday night Bible study) so it was great to have some fun. Dave and Cort are both in grad school so that keeps them pretty busy.



We've started using a doorway jumperoo type thing for Emma and she absolutely loves it. I have a cute video of her in it that I will try to post later. She's getting so big! She will be 6 months old this week! Time has flown by and I have loved every second of it. I thought I'd post some of my favorite pics that we've taken recently. Have a great Sunday!















0 comments: