CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

TGIF! (Well, almost)


We had some more sleet/ice today. Ugh. Not as bad as last week but just enough to make you wear tennis shoes to work with your dress pants. My work let us go a little early today, so we could get home before the roads got worse. That worked out great because it meant I got to go visit 2 friends. First, I went to St. John's hospital to visit our friends Ryan and Lindsay and meet their brand new baby boy Braxton. He is a doll and looks just like his big sister, Avery. Everything went great and they should get to go home tomorrow.

I then went to Cox South and visited my friend Misty, who is having a few complications with her pregnancy. It looks like she might be hanging out there for a couple weeks until Isabel is ready. Hang in there, Misty!


Tomorrow is Friday which means it's time for the weekend and time at home with my hubby and my baby. I don't plan on leaving the house unless I have to. I don't even know if I'll put on real clothes Saturday. I plan on brewing some Joe and eating some oatmeal and spending the day snuggled up with Boo. Hope you have someone to cuddle with this weekend!

1 comments:

Mae said...

That sounds like a perfect Saturday! I'm brewing up my own Joe right now. :) Hope you have a wonderful one!
love you -
Mae