CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sweet, sweet weekends




Ahh, it's been a great day. It's 5pm and I am STILL in my jammies. Kevin had to work today so he left early this morning and got home around 3:30. I have been cleaning, doing laundry and playing with the girl all day. I love doing the mom/wife/domestic thing on the weekends. The only thing I suck at is cooking. If food were my responsibility we would have lots of frozen pizza and fish sticks. Thankfully, Kevin loves to cook (and is good at it) so we eat lots of yummy things. Right now, he's in the kitchen cooking up some chicken breast that he's going to shred and cover with some sort of sauce and mont jack cheese. Yum!


Emma has had a great day. She's getting so good at standing. We can stand her up next to the couch and she'll just chill there until you move her. She's not quite rolling yet but we're working on it.




Tomorrow, our bishop is coming to deliver the sermon at church. I've never heard him speak but I am excited. I hope all my friends out there in cyber-world are in their jammies with a good cup of coffee and someone they love. I am!

1 comments:

Mae said...

Jamies - check
Coffee - check
Someone I love - check (big orange kitty)

Not a bad day, even if I have been studying! :) We should a time to try out the web-cam chatting soon. I miss you guys! We're hoping to come visit you if the magical signing bonus ever comes through. :)
love you -
Mae