CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

For Your Viewing Pleasure

I know I'm probably bias, but we have the cutest baby in the world. We had her Christmas pics taken this week by the same photographer who did our wedding. We got the proofs back last night and they are fabulous with a capital F! I so wish we had the digital rights to these like we did with our family pics so I could post some. We have to decide what prints we want over the next few days which is going to be next to impossible. I know it's an evil ploy to make you buy more pictures than you wanted because you can't bear to let them all go. Maybe once we get some I can try scanning a few and see what the quality looks like. Until then, you'll have to settle for this cute video of Emma and the Christmas Tree. Cutest. Thing. Ever. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

GLS said...

What a cute little video...she loves those lights! Your family photos were great - can't wait to see Emma's Christmas pics.

Mae said...

So precious! I can't wait to see that sweet little girl again. Her presents are already wrapped and under the tree. Feel free to come early if you want. ;)