CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"I said I wanted brownies!"

Sorry, I had to change the template again. I didn't really like the other one but have been too lazy to look through my options again.

Emma cracked me up tonight. She was sitting in her bouncy chair and I was feeding her some veggies. About half way through, she put her hand up to her mouth and spit a big bite out; then she threw it at me. She didn't mean to throw it at me, or at least I hope not. It was just so funny because she seemed so deliberate and then laughed about it. I'm sure I won't think it's as funny when she's throwing plates off her high chair and flinging spoons across the room. Maybe she just didn't like Beech Nut Vegetable Medley...

3 comments:

Mae said...

That's funny! I have to admit, there's probably at least a 30% chance that I'd toss Beech Nut Vegetable Medley, too. :) I can't wait to see you guys soon!
love,
Mae

GLS said...

Like the new template! :-)
Funny visual w/ Emma throwing her food at you! Miss you guys - hope to see you soon!
Love,
Laura

Jill said...

I totally laughed out loud! I can just see the picture in my head of her slinging food at you. Sounds like you guys are having a blast! We miss you all!