CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Great News!!!!

The cat is out of the bag! I can officially announce that I'm going to be an Auntie!!! Kevin's sister, Mae and her husband Ian are expecting a baby in October. We are so super excited to welcome baby Villanueva!!!! Please send up some prayers that the pregnancy continues to be healthy and Mae gets over morning-sickness!





Everything's good on the homefront. I'll post more later when I have time. I'll leave you with a cute pic of Emma.

2 comments:

Mae said...

Yea! :) We're excited for you to be Aunt Mandy, too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy, she looks so cute in the little dress we got her. I miss you terribly. I wish we all lived closer, after hugging Emma I want to hug her more! I love you very much!

Lessy.