CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to Work

Today was my 2nd day back to work. Things have went smoother than I anticipated, for the most part. All of my co-workers missed me and were happy to welcome me back. All the patients I work with seem happy to see me again, too. It's nice to know you were missed.

It has been hard leaving Emma. I'm not even going to go into the details, but it sucks. I miss her and think about her all day. Luckily, I have been able to visit her on my lunch breaks.

I need to work on time management and get a set routine down. I'm used to having all day to do things and now I'm having to fit work and Emma/Kevin time in. I'm very tired. As I'm writing this I'm thinking, "You really should be in bed right now." Hopefully my blogging won't fall behind because I really enjoy it.

Happy Friday to everyone!
Here's one of my favorite pictures of Emma; it's such a funny face.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Mandy I am glad to hear things have gone fairly well this week! We are praying for you and love you! Kiss Emma for us.

Mae said...

Hi Mandy! Good luck with your first full week back at work. We're thinking of you all. We miss you guys so much. Please come back! :)
love,
Mae

Missy and Brad said...

Love the photo! I hope you've had a good transition back to work though I'm sure it's very hard.
*hugs*
Missy