CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Smile of the Day


It is so exciting to capture her little smiles. She is such a happy girl after she eats and loves to play. I've started singing silly songs to her a lot and she loves them. Our favorite thing to do is take common songs and change the lyrics for her. A few hits are "For She's a Little Costello" (to For He's a Jolly Good Fellow), "Oh My Emma, Child of Mine" (to Oh My Darlin' Clementine), and "Sipsy Doodle" and "She's a Sipsy Doodle Dandy" (instead of Yankee Doodle).
Last night went pretty good. She's falling asleep a lot easier. I am so happy things are going better than I anticipated.
We are cleaning house this weekend, getting ready for family that's coming in for Thanksgiving. Kev gets done with his clinical early today which is great since he'll be able to help me get some things done. Other than that, life is good. Not too much exciting going on at the Costello household other than being mesmerized (sp?) by miss Emma Liz. Hope everyone is having a blessed day!

1 comments:

Mae said...

That picture is fabulous! She looks very triumphant. :) I'm glad the sleep routine is going well. I hope we won't disrupt things TOO much next week. Please don't stress about cleaning. We're just so excited to be seeing you all and FINALLY meeting Miss Emma!
love,
Mae