CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Starting the countdown. . .

I thought I might start a blog to keep everyone informed about our crazy journey. Anyone who knows me knows that I am absolutely terrible with correspondence, phone calls, mail, email, etc. This way, I can say things once and hopefully reach everyone. :)

We basically have about six weeks left before Miss Emma is due to make her entrance. I feel like this whole process has went by pretty quickly, which I've been happy about, but now it seems to be speeding by. We have the necessities taken care of: bed, carseat, clothes, medicine, etc. We even have a lifetime supply of wipes. We thought we were good on diapers because we've gotten so many packs as gifts. As I was going through them the other night, though, I realized we don't have a single pack of newborn size. So, it's on our shopping list for the next time we go to Target.

Kevin started back to school on Monday. He has a CRAZY two semesters left (we don't expect Joe or Ian to sympathize). Hopefully things won't be too stressful in that regard.

All in all, things are good. My hormones have come back under control for the most part, thanks to some fantastic medicine. Excitement is really starting to set it and for the first time through all of this, I think we're ready.

3 comments:

Mae said...

We're so excited for you and can't wait to meet sweet Emma!

Mrs. Misty said...

We can hardly wait to meet Emma!!! Don't you love the blog thing!!??

Mrs. Misty said...

Oh...sorry...the last comment was from Joel and Misty