CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Special Surprize


This darling little onesie was waiting for me when I picked Emma up from daycare today. Every year, the class make "Friendship Shirts" for all the kids. They are so good at making little crafts, even with the babies. The made us a cute hand-print gift for Mother's Day and a foot-print for Father's Day. Emma's foot is in the middle and all the other little "dots" are the toe or fingerprint of her classmates. Isn't it sweet. I love having these little keepsakes that I will always be able to pull out in the future to remember how little she once was.

2 comments:

Missy and Brad said...

That is ADORABLE!!! What a great idea! I know you'll treasure that onesie!!! I need to find out where Emma goes to daycare since we'll need to be thinking about that in the coming month...
Missy

Mae said...

That's precious! I'm glad they're taking such good care of her at daycare. Love you!