CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Moving right along


I went to the doctor today for a check up and everything is progressing well. I'm feeling good and the heartbeat sounded wonderful. I'm really excited because I go back 3 weeks from today for my ultrasound! It has really snuck up on us. Kevin is predicting we're having a boy and I think I'm leaning towards a girl. We'll see who's right.
Enjoy the picture above. Emma loves those little rectangle wafer cookies. You know, they're made of 3 or 4 layers with creme in the middle? Anyway, she just devoured a chocolate one and was feeling quite satisfied.

3 comments:

Mae said...

Emma looks quite pleased with the cookie! :) Glad to hear everything's going well. I can't believe it's almost time for the ultrasound! Awesome! At first I thought it was a boy, but any time I think about the new baby, I imagine a girl. Can't wait to find out! Love you guys.

Jill said...

I wish I had a cookie! Yay for chocolate. I can't believe it is almost time for you all to find out either! It seems so fast. I am glad to hear everything is going well. I agree with Mae. Anytime I think about it I think it's a girl too. We'll see and we can't wait! Our family is so exciting!

Cortney and Dave said...

We just read the past 3 posts all at once, so...we love all the pics of Emma, and the onsie-what a fantastic idea:), and like everyone else we can't wait to find out if we are getting a nice or nephew. Everything is so exciting! We look forward to your new/future posts on Emma walking, waving etc. though I'm so glad we found out via skype:) Love you both and excited to see you soon!