CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Thank God for Family




The past week has been so awesome. My sister-in-law Jill (see pic above) has been here staying with us and has been a HUGE help. She is married to Kevin's older brother and they are living in Texas while he goes through the Army's PA school. Emma has really started to turn into a little person and not just a sleeping and pooping machine. She has been staying awake alot more during the day and is definately making us aware of things that make her happy and things that make her mad. Her primary antagonizer is being put down. The girl likes to be held all the time. We've been taking turns sleeping while holding her on the couch at night. I figure, though, she isn't going to let me hold her forever so I'll enjoy it now while I can.
One of my other sister-in-laws, Mae, sent Emma some awesome gifts this week. She sent her some large letters spelling her name to hang in the nursery, a beautiful quilt with her name and birthday embroidered on it, and some cute premie outfits. Emma is wearing one of the new outfits in the picutre. It has an adorable elephant on it and says "Walk softly".
My parents, sister and cousin are coming to visit next weekend and meet Emma for the first time. I'm so excited for my dad to hold his new grandbaby! Other than all that, we're just settling in to our new family and enjoying one another. Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers and support, we love you!

0 comments: