CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

4 Weeks


I can't believe Emma is already 4 weeks old, the time has really flown by! We are starting to get settled into a bit of a routine. We're still working on being able to lay her down to sleep. There has been some progress made (thanks to a vaccum CD) but we still have a way to go.


I love it that she is staying awake a lot more during the day now. She likes to lay on her little activity mat and listen to her musical toys and look at everything. Unlike most babies I've heard of, she loves tummy time. Mainly because she tries to go to sleep on her tummy. We always put her to sleep on her back but she loves being on her tummy, whether on the floor or on our chest.


She is not due to go and see the doctor until she is 2 months old but I think I'm going to take her by my office this week to see how much weight she's put on. She looks bigger to me but I want to be sure she's putting on weight since she was so tiny at birth.


We went for a walk in the park today. I kept her bundled and covered because it was a little windy but I think she liked getting out of the house and the motion. It felt nice to get a little exercise and some fresh air. If the weather is okay tomorrow, I'll try to take her out again.


I'll try to post more often and get some more pics up. Love you guys!!!

5 comments:

GLS said...

Glad to hear Emma is doing so good...she's such a little cutie! See you all Sunday!

Jill said...

I am glad the vacuum sounds are working! It sounds like you had a great time at the park. Fresh air can really do some good. I am sure the nice Fall weather was also enjoyable! I am sure she has grown even since I left and I know she will look so different when we see her at Thanksgiving. I can't wait to hold her again! We love you all!

Mae said...

Thanks for the new post! I can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving. Emma will be so much bigger by the time I finally get to meet her! I'm glad you're all doing well. I hope the vacuum CD keeps working. :)

Missy and Brad said...

Glad to hear all is well with sweet Emma. She's adorable! I can't believe she's 4 weeks! WOW!
Missy

Anonymous said...

When Karsen was little I used to put the tv on the static channel ane he was simply mesmerized by it. I've never heard of the vacuum CD, but that sounds like a brilliant idea, little tots seem to find that "white noise" sound so comforting! She is so adorable! Thanks for putting up new pictures, I can't wait to meet little sipsydoodle!!

I love you all!
Lessy