CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Emma is officially the proud owner of a toddler bed. Poor girl has been sleeping in her Pack-N-Play for the last 2 weeks :( It's barely big enough for her to lay in and she has hardly protested her lack of space.

Although I'm excited about this new step for her I've been dreading it also just because it's another change and transition for her to have to undergo amidst all the others going on. She would be perfectly happy sleeping in her crib for months to come but we need it for Hannah. Baby girl has been sleeping in her bouncy seat and bassinet and has about reached capacity.

Emma was really excited when we put it together and liked playing on it. She was not so sure about going to sleep in it. She was a little upset this evening at bedtime but after about 10 minutes settled down. Hopefully she'll be able to sleep well through the night (and not fall onto the floor). I've been looking online for some supercute toddler bedding to order for her new room and can't wait to decorate it :)

We're having our home inspection tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed). Also, we still haven't had any luck getting Kevin's status updated so that we can enroll for medical benefits but he made some phone calls today a little higher up the chain that will hopefully make some things happen for Hannah getting her follow-up.

That's all our excitement for today. TTFN- Ta-ta from Tennessee ;)

3 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

I have been debating putting Garrett in his toddler bed. I am afraid I won't be able to keep him in it and that he will fall on the floor!!! Let me know how it goes with Emma.

I saw some pictures yesterday at my moms house from by baby shower. Emma looked sooooo tiny!!!
Love,
Misty

Cortney and Dave said...

YaY, for big girl Emma! And for Hannah to use the spacious crib:) We love you guys so much and are excited to visit your new home (fingers crossed) when we can!

Mae said...

My goodness, I'm so far behind! I hope all's going well with the big girl and her bed!